Corporate Services EAP (Employee Assistance Program) provides the Hudson Valley and NY Metro Area employers and their employees services related to non-medical personal and family problems that may adversely effect work performance. These services include face-to-face assessment, initial treatment and referral, as appropriate Corporate Services EAP provides these services for the specific needs of each employer and their employees.
- Working with managers and supervisors to strengthen their ability to identify employees who may be dealing with personal problems themselves or within their families and appropriately approach such employees regarding intervention.
- Providing and arranging face-to-face assessment and referral services with follow-up on a confidential basis for employees who seek assistance or are referred by supervisors so that individual problems are addressed and
resolved, thereby increasing organizational and individual performance and encouraging the retention of valued employees.
Organizational Assessment, Training and Support
- Corporate Services EAP conducts a face-to-face needs assessment with your managers in order to identify specific internal concerns related to this Employee Assistance Program and ensures that they are addressed during program implementation.
- Corporate Services EAP conducts initial Employee Assistance Program orientation in collaboration with management and distributes informational brochures and contact information for each employee.
- Corporate Services EAP, in collaboration with management, analyzes organizational and supervisory training needs can be addressed through ongoing leadership training. Relevant leadership training sessions will then be
established and delivered in-person on a semi-annual basis by Corporate Services EAP. Additional leadership training sessions can be added for a nominal fee.
- Corporate Services EAP provides periodic reports upon request showing program utilization rates and data on usage by problem type, referral source, and demographic cohort grouping, while maintaining individual employee confidentiality.
- Employees and members of their immediate household with personal or family problems are provided:
- With professional assessment and referral services in face-to-face sessions with clinicians licensed in their field of practice.
- Typically for up to three sessions at no cost to the employee/client at a professional site convenient to the client's residence or place of work as
- An employee's initial appointment will be scheduled by Corporate Services EAP, typically within three business days of the employee’s request, unless it is indicated that it is an emergency situation, in which case the appointment will be scheduled within 24 hours.
- Affiliate clinicians will make every effort to refer clients needing extended treatment to professionals covered by the employee’s insurance, whenever possible.
- Corporate Services EAP utilizes a network of 150 licensed clinicians throughout the Hudson Valley and NY Metro area and chooses those best suited to each employee's specific needs. These affiliates have been selected through a stringent screening process that has been proven successful over 25 years.
- On-call emergency assistance is accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year with one of our highly skilled staff.
- Corporate Services EAP offers supervised referral EAP services for situation when the employer determines that mandated EAP participation is required in accordance with the employer's policies.
- Corporate Services EAP are available in times of organizational crisis during which we will make every effort to provide in person services appropriate for the crisis situation.
Corporate Services EAP sees establishment and continuation of a successful EAP program as a critical, shared responsibility between Corporate Services EAP and each employer. We look forward to achieving and realizing this with you.
Corporate Services EAP is proud of our 25-year history in providing crucial and ongoing support services to a wide range of individuals, communities, businesses and government and non-for-profit agencies throughout the Hudson Valley. Our parent organization, Catholic Charities Community Services of Orange County, is committed in numerous ways to the region's communities as evidenced by our ongoing work with and support for: children; families; employees; employers; schools; mental health providers; social service agencies; health care providers; government agencies and housing providers.